Horseback Riding Tour - Half Day
Our car will pick you up from Café Florín and take you to the horses.
There you will get the horse that fits you best (everyone can go!).
After meeting the horses and the guide, your ride will begin right in the middle of our twin hills, Sica Sica and Churuquella, to Cabezas.
This route is suitable for trotting and also galloping if you have experience with horses of course!
On the way, you´ll pass through small communities and cross farms of El Abra, Rumi- Rumi, Azari, Siwaya and Cabezas.
Difficulty: easy or moderate, depending on your experience.
- Leave at 09:30 from Café Florín/back around 13:00
- Riding 12 Km in about 3 hrs.(Round trip)
- Spanish speaking guide
- Transportation one way
- Water, fruit and a chocolate bar
- Helmets (guarantee is 20 Usd. for damage or loss )
The shared tour leaves at 10:30h.
- Snacks, (alcoholic) drinks, tips
- English/Dutch guide 40 USD more
- Transport back to Sucre Center (here your guide helps you)
The private tour leaves at 09:30h.
The capacity in private tour is 5 people and shared tour 6 people in one car.
Important: all passengers must bring passport and personal insurance documents