San Pedro de Atacama Hito Cajones Laguna Verde Laguna Colorada
San Juan Salar Colchani Uyuni Hito Cajones San Pedro de Atacama.
|San Pedro De Atacama - 3 Days Private Tour
Pick up from your Hotel in San Pedro de Atacama at 08:00 hrs.
Arrival at the border Hito Cajones then Laguna Verde ride watching the emerald green lake, continuing journey to Laguna Colorada, crossing the Desert of Salvador Dalํ, Chalviri hot springs, volcanic Morning Sun (geysers) Laguna Colorada, Stone Tree , Pampa Siloli, Laguna Chiarkota, Laguna Honda, Laguna Hedionda, where you have a snack.
Then you continue travelling until San Juan through Ollague Volcano and Salar de Chiguana.
Dinner and overnight in San Juan.
(Basic and simple lodge. Dorms with shared bathroom)
Breakfast at 8:00 hrs.
Departure to the Salar, on the way we will visit the Cave of Galaxies, Salt, Incahuasi Island, where you will have de lunch, walk through the place looking a panoramic view of the environment.
Lots of salt, water eyes, observe sunset with an aperitif. Arrival at Uyuni.
Overnight in Uyuni (Hotel in Uyuni is not included)
Departure from Uyuni at 8:00 hrs to Laguna Colorada visiting San Cristobal, Culpina, Villamar, Rocks Valley.
Arriving at Hito Cajones and finally transfer to San Pedro de Atacama.
End of our services.
- Spanish speaking driver
- Private transportation 4x4 from Hito Cajones (Bolivian Border)
- With shared transfer from San Pedro de Atacama to Bolivian border
- Food: breakfast, snacks, full dinner
- Accommodation: Basic and simple lodge (first night, only one night)
- All activities described in the program
- Entrance fees in the visited sites
- Migration office Bs. 21, Reserva Eduardo Avaroa Bs. 150,
Gruta de Algas Petrificadas Bs. 10, Isla Incahuasi Bs. 15.
- Hotel in Uyuni for the second night
- Personal snacks
- English speaker guide USD 90 per day additional
What to bring with you:
The weather during the trip is cold, windy and with very high solar radiation.
Usually days are sunny and warm so we recommend to bring with you:
a good jumper
a good parka
a cap or hat
woolen hat (chulo)
lip protection stick
sunglasses with ultra violet filter
between December and April we recommend a rain coat
Important: all passengers must bring passport and personal insurance documents