Jungle Tacuaral - 3 Days private
Early departure by boat up the Beni River.
Entrance to Madidi national Park, one of the most bio diverse protected areas in the world.
The boat ride will take around 3 hours to reach the Tacuaral Lodge on the Tuichi River.
Lunch and brief rest.
Hike along a rainforest trail for wildlife viewing: monkeys, deer, wild
peccaries, capybara and several birds species. Dinner at the lodge.
Night walk at the jungle to discover nocturnal wildlife.
After breakfast, we take a boat trip up the Tuichi river to Caquiahuara, a clay cliff where macaws and parrots nest and feed.
Great photograph opportunities from the observation deck.
Interpretative trail. Lunch at the lodge.
In the afternoon sport fishing and swimming in the river.
Early morning jungle hike to learn about medicinal plants.
Collection of seeds for handicraft-making, return to the lodge.
Lunch and rest, before taking the boat back to Rurrenabaque, enjoy the spectacular sunset on the way back.
Arrival around 17:00 p.m.
Private program requires a minimum of 2 people.
We leave at the time you want.
We don't include other people in your tour; it means that you make the trip with
your own guide and boat.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Tacuaral Lodge / Private room
- Comfortable transportation by boats
- Mineral water, juices and all meals during stay at the lodge
- Guided expeditions with native and bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to Madidi National Park (160 Bs. per person >2010<)
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Hotel in Rurrenabaque
- Flight tickets
What to bring with you:
- Clothing suitable for humid, tropical weather, for trekking throughbushes and traveling by boat, canoe
- Big backpack and a medium-sized one for trips
- Comfortable Clothes of cotton, long sleeved shirts of clear colors
- 4-6 pair of socks
- Bathing suit
- Hat or cap
- Closed and comfortable shoes to walk
- Sun block cream
- Insect repellent
- Personal hygiene outfits
CHANGES OF ITINERARY OF THE TOUR:
Our operator will carry out all the
efforts to make the tour according to the foreseen itinerary. However, in
the event of being necessary and for reasons unaware to the company, like
climatic, social and other conditions, the itinerary can be modified, in order
to guarantee the security, comfort and/or the visitor's satisfactory
It is the responsibility of the tourist to take out travel and
health insurance and to have these documents on hand.