Bike Trip Around Sucre - Half Day
For people who love downhill mountain biking, we recommend this tour due to the variety of terrains: dirt road, asphalt routes and small trails.
We pick you up with our car from Café “Florín” to take you to the top of the majestic hill Sica Sica with a panoramic view of the city, starting our journey along 22 km and enjoying the landscape between 3000 and 2,600 meters above sea level.
Finally, this route will finish 13km away from Sucre (Yotala’s toll check point, on route to Potosí) and from there we will return by our transport.
- Departure: 09:30 or 14:30 hrs
- Time: 3hrs approx.
- Distance: 22Km on bike
- Difficulty: moderate up 80%, uphill 15% and flat 5%
- Bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
- Front suspension bike
- Helmets and gloves
- Chocolate, fruit and a bottle water 600 ml.
- Private Transport back to Sucre
You need to bring:
- Sportive shoes
- Rain jacket (rainy season October to March)
- Some Money just in case