Biking To The Valley Full Day
You will start riding from Café Florin at 10:00, through the city for about 45 min. going mostly downhill and get to the Cretaceous Park to see The Largest Collection of Dino Tracks in The World, there will be a guided tour that will take one hour.
After your Dino experience you will ride mostly down to the Valley “Las Palmas” descending 1800 m. for about 2 hrs.
While you take awesome pictures of the landscape and finish at the riverbanks to enjoy your lunch and swim!
Our private transport will take you back to Sucre in one hour approx. to enjoy a Free Drink in Café Florín.
- Leave at 10:00 from Café Florín/back around 16:00
- Distance: 30 Km.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
- Lunch Box
- Protective gear
- Private transport back to Sucre
- Free Drink in Café Florín!
- (Alcoholic) drinks
- Entrance fee for Cretaceous Park (30 Bs.)
You need to bring:
- Daypack, water, sportive shoes, hat, sun cream, sun glasses, some money, camera, bathing suit, towel and personal necessities.
- Barbecue and a refreshing swimming pool in the Hacienda “Las Palmas” ( 70 Bs. per person min. 4 pax)
- Skip Cretaceous Park and bike one hour more into the Valley.