Biking The Best Places Tour - Half Day
An especial exercise on bike around Sucre which is characterized by the variety of terrain: Dirt Road and a little asphalt (city and countryside).
There are some trails up and down along the route. We bike behind the two hills Sica Sica and Churuquella.
Altitude is between 2.600 and 2.800 meters above sea level.
We pick you up from the Florín Café to start the adventure in 3 hrs approx (16Km); depending on your physical condition, it could be quicker.
- Departure: 09:30 or 14:30 hrs
- Time: 3hrs approx.
- Distance: 16Km on bike
- Difficulty: moderate up 45%, down 45% and flat 10%
- Bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
- Front suspension Mountain bike
- Helmets and gloves
- Chocolate, fruit and a bottle water 600 ml.
You need to bring:
- Sportive shoes
- Rain jacket (rainy season October to March)
- Some cash money