Pampas Caracoles - 4 Days private
At 9:00 o'clock a.m. we move from Rurrenabaque in Jeep 4x4 to the area of the pampas.
After 3 ˝ hours 4x4 drive over unpaved road we arrive to our housing Caracoles that is located inside the Municipal Reservation of the Yacuma River.
Here we eat lunch and we have time to rest in hammocks. In the afternoon, we make a trip in boat to observe the wild fauna that is easy to observe while we
sail in boat.
In the dry season it is possible to assure that we can see caiman,
anacondas, turtles, capybaras, pink dolphins, different species of monkeys and countless species of birds.
During the rainy season it is more difficult to find caiman, anacondas and capybaras.
Morning hike to the Pampas for about 3 or 4 hours to look for anacondas and alligators.
Lunch at the lodge. After a short rest, boat ride along the Yacuma River for piranha fishing and swimming with pink dolphins.
After dinner we offer another walk for observing caiman eyes as well as other night animals with thehelp of a flashlight.
Morning boat ride to see troops of squirrel monkeys or chichilos.
After lunch, choose between hiking the savannah to look for birds and monkeys or fishing in the river
After breakfast horseback riding in the pampas to see birds and monkeys.
Lunch at the lodge before heading back to Rurrenabaque.
Arrival around 17:00 p.m. Private program require a minimum of 2 people.
We leave at the time you want.
Also we don't include other people in your tour; it means that you carry out all the trips with your own guide and in a private boat.
- Transfer: airport - hotel - airport
- 3 Nights accommodation at Ecolodge Caracoles / Private room
- Private Transport 4WD jeep /Private car
- Private Boat
- Mineral water, juices and all meals during your at the lodge
- Guided expeditions with native and bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to the protected areas (160 Bs. per person)
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Hotel in Rurrenabaque
- Flight tickets
What to bring with you:
- Big backpack and a medium-sized one for trips
- Comfortable Clothes of cotton, long sleeved shirts of clear colors
- Bathing suit
- Hat or cap
- Closed and comfortable shoes to walk
- Sun block cream
- Insect repellent
- Personal hygiene outfits
It is the responsibility of the tourist to take out travel and
health insurance and to have these documents on hand.