Pampas basic - 3D group-service
At 9:00 o'clock a.m. we move from Rurrenabaque in Jeep 4x4 to the area of the pampas.
After 3 ½ hours 4x4 drive over unpaved road we arrive to Santa Rosa that is located inside the Municipal Reservation of the Yacuma River.
Here we eat lunch and we have time to rest while the boats are loaded.
In the afternoon, we make a trip in boat to observe the wild fauna that is easy to
observe while we sail in boat. In the dry season it is possible to assure that we can
see caiman, anacondas, turtles, capybaras, pink dolphins, different species of
monkeys and countless species of birds.
During the rainy season it is more difficult to find caiman, anacondas and capybaras.
Morning hike to the Pampas for about 3 or 4 hours to look for anacondas and alligators.
We return to our housing to have lunch and to relax for a while.
In the afternoon, we navigate on the Yacuma River and can do some swimming with
the pink dolphins. After the dinner, we offer another walk to observe the eyes of
the alligators and caiman as well as other night animals.
In the morning, we navigate on the river Yacuma to a place where we can
see many yellow monkeys and do fishing pirañas. After the lunch we return in
Jeep to Rurrenabaque where we arrive approximately at 5:00 o'clock p.m.
- Accommodation in Dorm Lodge
- Transport 4WD jeep
- Mineral water, meals during the stay in the housing.
- Native (Spanish speaking) guide.
What to bring with you:
- Entrance fee to the protected areas (160 Bs. per person)
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Hotel in Rurrenabaque
- Flight tickets
- Big backpack and a medium-sized one for trips.
- Comfortable Clothes of cotton, long sleeved shirts of clear colors.
- Bathing suit.
- Hat or cap.
- Closed and comfortable shoes to walk.
- Sun block cream.
- Insect repellent.
- Personal hygiene outfits.
It is the responsibility of the tourist to take out travel and health insurance and to have these documents on hand.